Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Visitors From the World




         I just check out visitors of my site as I usually do. So I found out that there are from all around world. Anyhow readers from some countries are there every time I open my blog. Thank you dear readers ! I am very sorry to not write as often as I wrote before. I was sure how nobody care...Maybe some of visitors know me personally. I am not sure. I have on my site - " follow this blog " and there are some numbers of followers, but visitors are much, much more. Several thousand in the matter of fact.









      Obviously some people read this and I have to write I think. Many years ago I red book " Twist of Tale " . Nice book ! From there I learned how twist of tale is possible in the moment. Maybe visitors of my site till tomorrow will be twice than today. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment