Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sitting , Thinking , Art , Limits ...






    This moment I'm not sure which title to write  because I feel that topic will change . It's same with my Paintings. Many times I started with one idea and during work change absolutely everything. I don't like limits and in any kind of Art there are no limits. Of course that luck of money can forced you to buy smaller canvas , but it's not reason for limits.
    I intended in one discussion about limits in abstract art. According my mind people limited themselves where they need limits (money , drink , smoke etc. ) and where limits are not necessary at all . Art is Art , because one must be talented and headstrong to live as artist and  for art . I know many artists who give up fight and become Professor for Art with regular monthly payment. They decided to limited themselves . Are they happy with that kind of life or not that's the question.
   We are all different . Somebody can give up their own dreams , hopes and wishes . Life is not easy. My mother used to tell me during my growing how life is daily fight . I didn't understand why because as child problems are quite different and Mom or Dad would solved it for you . Many years later I find out that my mother was right.
   I think that everybody have something what make us different from each other. I have brother. He is few years older than me. We grown up in same condition , same parents , same primary school we intended , anyway , we have nothing in common.... I have two grown sons and they are also very different persons. For example : one is very pedant , other not ... My older son love drums , younger prefer guitar to play. They have different character too.




   During my life I've contacted many people. Some of them limited themselves in every possible way and when I met them I usually  say just hello kept my way. Nothing to speak about with them . Also I met open minded people with whom I have talked about many topics .



   According my mind life have plenty limits and some limits must be , but Art can't be limited ! If somebody think different than please explain to me . Anyhow I think like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment