Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Eggs On My Way

  Every year I used to make plenty unique Easter eggs. Some of them I give as present to my family, friends and my children friends.They are always different from year to year, even I used not same type of colours. Anyhow that eggs could last for many years because I first empty them. Next I fix that hole and started with colours. It must dry and I decorated it. For make children happy I paint funny faces or all short story on it.There are rabbits , chickens ,butterfly , flowers , trees ... Of course I have other coloured  Easter eggs which we eat when we knock them with each other. That ones I did with healthy colours .
  Easter is soon and this time I will decorated them again on my own way. I don't know how many I make till this Easter but surely hundred or more and never two was the same. I snapped pictures of eggs which was not so nice to give it as present ( according my mind) so it remain in my home. Wishing you all happy Easter!Bless you evermore! Sannitta

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. seriously, this piece is an inspiration. i'm gonna get an egg (empty it as you say or just boil it up - hehehe), and draw cute faces on them. From the way i see it, all are nicely done because you gave detail touch to it. Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eggs looks great! Btw, did u eat those eggs too?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! A real delight!

    ReplyDelete