Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Friday, March 20, 2015

SPRING AS INSPIRATION


 
 

     


Spring is for me the best part of year. As nature get colours my inspiration become coloured too. Somehow I feel like singing inside my mind. If I could sing nice, probably I will sing all the time , not only inside me, but loud ! This days I work much more than usually.




      My paintings come out fast and with bright colors what make me happy. Even some small things which I am preparing only for sell as souvenirs I do with great pleasure . Spring is my inspiration because of nice weather. Everything around me blowing up in thousand different colors.
      I like this part of year very much. There are many reasons for it. Seems to me that problems become smaller and we smile to each other more.
       Every day I walk near the sea with my dog . The sea is also different , calm and clear, full of sunshine . Spring will come for some hours , but for several  days  I feel music inside my mind and such a strange happiness , which is not easy to explain.Definitely spring is my inspiration and I am going to paint right now.   





Rogoznica



No comments:

Post a Comment