Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nature as Part of Life







       I like nature and when I have chance I walk and watch around me. Nature is beautiful if nobody touch it.
   Sadly people like to change everything. They cut off trees without any reason. Or better to say someone have
   some selfish reason to do it. They build not even nice houses , garages or so and simply do not care what is
   on their way. I watch it every day in my town .
                                             
                                               
                           

    If I can do something than I will  but no way. I have my own nature at my balcony and around my house




in small place surrounded with sea . With my flowers I find peace of mind and inspiration too.                   

2 comments:

  1. No painter but I really like your pictures ... Color palette, light, heat and especially intimacy, pleasure to discover "our stuff", the life around us ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete