Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Thursday, December 3, 2009

December is December


Shopping,shopping,shopping....In this month, last one in the year,everybody look happy and everyone carry several shopping bags in their hands.They greeted you with smile passing by. Seems like all problems are gone and everybody have enough money for presents!Even children are speaking of going with Mom shopping.It's normally because advertisements are everywhere around us.I like to see the smiling faces, but not only in December.Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so.Is reason for happiness shopping or the end of year, or something else ? Who know !Keep smiling dear people !

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays! My hubby would like that car in a lifesized version.
    I have an award for you on my blog under the post "Circle of Friends".

    ReplyDelete