Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas

Christmas is almost here. I can't believe how fast it come for me every year. Maybe I have so many work to do and time fly away too fast ... First of all I want to clean up my house and discard all unnecessary and too old things . For example shoes are not worn , newspapers and magazines , old clothes etc... When I finish this what take days , than come up question about Christmas tree ; natural or not , new one or from last year, decoration with some new pieces or all in one colour ...When my boys was younger my biggest problem was to hide presents from them before I put it under the tree. Even then it was always some days before Christmas and they tried to found out what was in the boxes. They usually asked me if they can see only one present . There were many funny moments with presents. Sometimes I make big box for small toy in it and wrap it very well.They remember all life happiness of childhood . Me too ! I think everybody remember childhood as best time in life , because there are somebody who keep you safe and happy . Not only at Christmas we are extremely happy but Christmas is full of happiness for all Christians . Especially for children ' s perception ! In recent years people are trying to make happy children without parents and poor children in the world what is nice ! Our duty is to make children as happy as it is possible ! Marry Christmas to everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, your blog also very nice..Why don’t u add a top
    commentator widget in your blog. You can see that in my blog in almost down right
    sidebar. This help to give more respect to your commentators and they will comment more..Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete