Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Friday, March 12, 2010

Frozen Egg



   Today I decided to give my dog one egg. I heard that it is good for dogs and from time to time I do it. So I pick up one fresh egg from my fridge. I knock egg as I usually do but nothing happen.Can you imagine what I find out ? This never happen before to me ! Frozen egg! Immediately I check my fridge and other food inside but everything seems normally. Even other eggs was not frozen. I slow down a little bit fridge and snap some photos of this frozen egg. That's it . I like to show you photos but I have some problems with it.When I find out how to do it I 'll do.It's really something to see frozen egg
 .

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me too.. I think eggs shouldn't be stored in the coolest campartment of the refigerater.somewhere in between would do.Just my thought..

    ReplyDelete