Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Ordinary Day


Life is sometimes easy going but there are days full of different problems to show up. For example: my one bulb is blown.Immediately after the second. And it is it. More than four I have to change past week.It is same with cellphones credits. Also battery for camera is finish and I have to buy new .This is only beginning .I know all scenario! Next what come up are the account to pay each month... All this and much more happen in less than five days. Why?Is this scenario familiar to you too? By the way I need to buy new Canvas and several colours, things for cleaning etc. etc.So, ordinary days turn into strange days just with one small bulb. I already buy four more bulbs, but who know what will be beginning next time? Anyhow I hope that some months I will have only ordinary days.

No comments:

Post a Comment