Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Plane is Best for Travel



I like travel near by or far away. Not important where ! Till now I used almost everything from traffic : train, bus , car , ferryboat , plain... Most of all I like plane ! Not only because of fastness , or for good customer service .A trip to any destination by plane for me is always a fun adventure. I enjoy sitting near the windows and look out. If I couldn't see the earth because of weather or darkness than I watch clouds and they became pictures in my mind. Many times I flights and I made  a several Paintings back home. One of Paintings is on the top . There are islands in the Adriatic sea from bird's perspective. Our airport is close to sea and every plane  make circle just above the sea and you are able to see so many islands different  sizes and shapes.Something really beautiful . That is why I like to travel by Plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment