Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our Family Pet


Our family pet with name Zipa every day make us happy. She is just three years old . We always have a dogs ,even several years we have had two dogs and cat in the same time. All of them were special and loved, but this our dog is different. When she look in my eyes I feel that she know exactly what I am thinking.More than other toys Zipa like balls. Every kind or format of balls!  It's really fun watching her play with her toys. Also she like to swim grabbing her ball and carrying it out from the sea.Other toys very fast finished in small peaces but balls not.If it is tennis ball she chew it , not cut it.



Zipa love people specially children ,other dogs too and she never fight with any one. If some dog barking at her she avoid it quite like nothing happen at all .Not any aggression or anger in her behavior.It is pleasure to walk outside with Zipa. When I stopped to cross the street she stopped too.I am sure that she understand all what we are talking. It's always surprise me how she know when she'll go out with me or someone else from family members ! I love my dog . It's hard to understand some people cruelty. For me is truth that :" Who don't like animals , don't like humans as well ."

2 comments:

  1. We had a really cute little puppy a few months ago but he was run over by a car and died. I didn't realize just how much I loved that little guy until he was gone. I was so sad! I still sometimes look for him in our yard and feel like something is missing with him gone. We haven't gotten the courage yet to get another pet. Maybe someday. Your guy looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete