Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holidays in our sweet little place


     We waited long time to finish all what we have to do,  pick up our things and go to spent several days in small fishing place.There is nature so full of colors that you feel your heart beating faster when you look around.We have house almost in the middle of wood with very, very blue sea around. Just about twenty meters is far from sea. Imagine !
   I feel now great. My batteries are full again.
I have to walk outside with my dog and I'll continue next time this story.
   What to tell you more? Simply when you spent same times out of your usually area started to feel like new energy overhead you and it's great feelings! As soon as I come back I started a new canvas oil painting , than I sit in front of my comp and spent some time there,than I did all what is usually to do at home etc. Still I am full of energy.I hope I''ll feel like now long time.Here I 'll show you some more pictures from our little place ,also our turtles...

             

1 comment:

  1. I love the Turtles :)

    Great Pictures and Blogs Posts

    P.S. Spray the flowers for me too
    they are so beautiful :)


    Thanks for sharing
    Have an Awesome day

    ReplyDelete