Shadow on the wall

Shadow on the wall

Friday, March 12, 2010

Night in Museums

       In my town ones at year there are "Night in Museums" when you can visit every Museum, Gallery and Exhibitions for free during one o'clock at night. Many citizens come out from their homes that night. It was about two weeks ago and weather was cold but nice.I am sure for many it was first time to visit some of Museums. Parents with their children, youth and oldest were passing by me... Somebody was in hurry because they wanted to go from Gallery to Museum but more than three they couldn't visit anyway. Some our Museums are in the center of a town , others are not.I met many faces which I hardly meet somewhere else. We will meet probably next year at " Night in Museum".
     I am involved in art all my life and Gallery's, Exhibitions & Museums are part of my life and I like from time to time visit all this in my town... I find interesting every time something. Of course, when I travel for me is normally to visit as much as it is possible from Museums there.But not for other people! I find out that there are persons who never were in the Theater in their own  town ! Not in any Museums ! Never seen any Exhibitions ! Even price for tickets are symbolical and it's not because of price I'm sure , but maybe not habits or...?
    It's nice idea for this "Night in Museums" and I wish it  more than once at year ! I remember many smile faces that night . Beauty is beauty and where is so nice for eyes and soul than in the such a places.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment